Situated right in front of the Tourist Office, the “Halles” used to be the cloth and grain market and were completed in 1536 thanks to the generosity of the Dukes of Guise. The large tiled roof is supported by a beautiful framework. A statue of Saint-Louis, saint patron of the merchants, decorates the 20-meter high facade. The market place has been totally renovated between 2006 and 2008.
Address : PLace de la Lice 72400 LA FERTE-BERNARD
Phone : 02 43 71 21 21