The Church of Saint Antoine de Rochefort This building is the parish church of the old village of St Antoine de Rochefort. Its foundation is attributed to John Croupet (1366-1380). She became the parish church in 1527. She suffers damage during the siege of 1590. The architect Gabriel Viet in 1610 it built the Chapel of St. Anne. Restorations are performed during the nineteenth century. The windows, eight in number, are due to the glass painter E. Fouquet in Paris. They date from the late nineteenth century. Among other things, one can notice the canopy of the life of St. Anthony, which gives its name to the town in the fourteenth century village which originally called Rochefort.
Address : 11 rue Victor Hugo 72400 LA FERTE-BERNARD
Phone : 02 43 71 21 21